Presiding Pastor's Welcome
The name “LIVINGSPRING” is predicated on the book of Isaiah 41:17-18 which says:”The poor and needy search for water, but there is none, their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them. I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert pools of water and the parched ground into springs “So, the name “LIVINGSPRING CHAPEL “emanated from the burden of refreshing souls from the spring of life – Jesus Christ.
Today, the ministry is blessed with a covenant home of all Livingspringers worldwide in the heart of Ibadan city called DOMINION CITY, located at Aduloju Bus stop, along Iwo road –Ojoo expressway, Ibadan, which is the venue of our annual World Lifting Conference.
THE VISION: lifting
1. To reach out – strategic evangelism to all and sundry from all spheres of life into the kingdom of God.
2. To reach in –Teaching, training and retraining men to discover, develop and deploy their potentials.
3. To release – Raising and releasing destined champions for the church and the entire world.
PURPOSE OF THE MINISTRY
Taking the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the whole world in fulfilment of the great commission there by:
1. Raising men that will fulfil their callings and purpose on earth, while preparing for the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Making somebody out of a nobody.
3. Raising men of distinction in all areas and endeavours of life.
4. Leaving a golden legacy for generations yet unborn
5. Creating enabling atmosphere for worship, training, ministrations, fellowship, evangelism and missions.
2. We believe in revelation of the WORD and the demonstration of the POWER of God.
3. Holiness and purity of life.
4. We believe that a child of God must be earthly relevant, well equipped.
5. Mentally and career wise to impact nationally and globally
OUR IDENTITY/CORE VALUES
– Brotherly love
– Qualitative and creative approach to things
– Emblems and signs (Psalm 74:9)
– The prophetic aura
– Evangelistic zeal
– Insights (progressive revelation)
– Motivational messages
– Drive for results
– Supernatural lifestyle
– Pride in our tribe
OUR MODE OF GREETING
I love my brother/Sister/Pastor/Elder/Deacon/Deaconess/Daddy/Mummy
CHURCH STRUCTURE AND LEADERSHIP
National Executive Council (NEC) : Having the presiding pastor as chairman, wife of the presiding pastor, chairman council of pastors, secretary of NEC, all the senior pastors, all heads and acting heads of divisions, all states or acting state pastors, director of finance (National), the legal adviser and few nominated members.
- The Pastorate
- The Missions
- Directorate of Training and Man Power
- Directorate of Administrations
- Directorate of Finance
- Directorate of Research and Development
- Directorate of Media
- Directorate of works
Council of Pastors: Comprising all ordained pastors
OUR PRAYER AND IMPARTATION INSIGHTS
2. Anointing Oil: Mk 6:13, James 5:124, Isaiah 10:27, Psalm 92:10. Oil in the scripture is symbo...